Reports: Schneiderlin and Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The squad is a mess in many ways, including this situation, get a new manger and we can start again with slates wiped clean. As fans once we start fresh we need to ignore stuff like this and support these players along with everyone else

As for Mirallas, this is about the 37th time he’s disrespected the fans, his teammates, the staff and the entire club. I’m personally not willing to wipe the slate clean.
 
Get rid of both. Mirallas is a great player on his day but thats about twice a season if that. Schneiderlin is a different player to last, lack of hunger in him.
 
...I said at the time I was very surprised Mirallas was given a new contract given his history of not being a good professional. This isn’t the first incident, I think he’s fallen out with Martinez and Koeman.

Not a good reflection on Schneiderlin. We need all hands to the pump at the moment.

Perhaps the players don’t respect Ferguson’s training sessions but it indicates an unhappy camp. Unhappy places of work tend to be inefficient places of work.
 
Schneiderlin seems to be that office guy who starts a new job in a 3 piece suit and gelled hair and 3 months in is turning up in jogging pants stinking of booze and smoke, get 20/30m for him from a West Ham in Jan and buy someone else.

As for Kev, clearly a bit of a rong’un and isn’t good enough to have that sort of attitude.
 
He's awful - so god knows what you think of the rest of our players.
He shirks tackles, passes sideways continuously and offers nothing going forward.He also took the easy option in Lyon and got himself sent off instead of leading by example considering the young players on the pitch.


I would like to like Schneiderlin but I don’t understand what he is like at his best
Say Besic and Mirallas for instance - we are totally frustrated with then because we know that injury free and at their best they would have had something to offer - they showed glimpses - but with Schneiderlin I don’t know what that is
 
Schneiderlin on Monday refuted the suggestion he was sent home and insisted he remains fully committed to the club.

He wrote on Twitter: "I have seen press stories today about me 'being sent away from training.' The stories are not true.

"I am fully committed to Everton and will continue to work hard for the club and the fans in training and on the pitch."
usa_today_9660252.0.jpg
 
Sounds to me like they were both told they weren't starting and reacted badly, leading to them being jibbed for the rest of the session and being dropped from the squad.
 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41904371

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everton winger Kevin Mirallas has apologised for "not being able to cope" with his "frustration" - but denied he was dropped for showing a "lack of commitment" in training.

Reports have suggested Mirallas and team-mate Morgan Schneiderlin were sent home from training after their attitude was questioned by coaching staff.

However, both players have said that is not why they were left out of the squad who beat Watford 3-2 on Sunday - with Mirallas calling it a "manager decision".

Everton have not appointed a permanent manager after sacking Ronald Koeman last month.

David Unsworth is in temporary charge of a side who have won only three Premier League games this season but who are up to 15th after Sunday's win.

"I was not excluded from the squad due to a lack of commitment during training," Belgium international Mirallas wrote on social media on Tuesday.

"This was a manager decision and I was frustrated as I am fully committed to Everton since arriving in 2012 and I can't accept our actual ranking."

"I apologise to my team-mates and the manager for not being able to cope at that moment with my frustration."

On Monday, France midfielder Schneiderlin, 27, said: "The stories are not true.

"I am fully committed to Everton and will continue to work hard for the club and the fans in training and on the pitch."

Former England manager Sam Allardyce said on Monday he would be open to talks with the club's owner Farhad Mohsiri about taking charge.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Threads

Welcome

Join the Everton conversation today.
Fewer ads, full access, completely free.

🛒 Visit Shop

Support Grand Old Team by checking out our latest Everton gear!
Back
Top