Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily mate,have to put it behind us now and try again thursday.
i had a feeling at the time that watford might come back and bite us on the ass though!
Aye. Palace is vital now as I’m not sure we could cope going into the last day potentially needing a result. My chest is goosed too, which doesn’t help.

They actually had to open the exits in the Street End to vent out the smoke as it was building up so much.

Normally, I’m like that myself until I became too invested yesterday. The atmosphere, the way we started and significance of it all was overwhelming.

We had multiple chances before the goal too. Ifs and bits of course, but I do think we’d have won comfortably yesterday for not going down to ten men.

yep we have to start like that thursday

tbh we now have no choice!

Thursday is as big as Wimbledon and Coventry now in my view. We still have it in our hands although that doesn't seem at all reassuring this morning.

If we get relegated now with all our financial liabilities we are potentially finished as a club, Bury style.

Certainly the new stadium will be gone.
Any actual evidence of this? Any of it? Or is it just a fictional doomsday scenario that you've just created in your own head that you're now upsetting yourself over and worrying about.

Because while Its obvious that everyone on here is prone to being melodramatic after bad results (and I'd be the first to admit that I'm as bad as anyone for it) this is a little bit much isn't it mate?

Starting to think those idiots who have racially abused the Brentford fans have let us down in more ways than one. Say you're Ivan Toney next weekend - would you be motivated to win the game to keep us up after that? I might be spiteful but if that was my family I would now want us to go down.

Starting to think those idiots who have racially abused the Brentford fans have let us down in more ways than one. Say you're Ivan Toney next weekend - would you be motivated to win the game to keep us up after that? I might be spiteful but if that was my family I would now want us to go down.

every club has some scum bags

Status
Not open for further replies.