Burnley lose to Spies

We draw with Palace
Burnley draw with Villa

Leeds beat Brentford
We lose to Arsenal
Burnley beat Newcastle

We go down by a point left ruing a missed opportunity against Watford C team

Everton that
I still think we are in a better position now than yesterday morning.Leeds could have beat Chelsea( we did ) they are our main target Burnley are the safety net.

Weirder things have happened than Leeds and Burnley winning and Everton losing.
They have, and it's absolutely not beyond the realms of possibility. It does make me laugh though that people are looking at games and saying 'I can definitely see Burnley beating Spurs away' but in the same breath 'if we have to get a point at Arsenal we're down because it couldn't ever happen in a million years'.

Last edited:

I'm so upset by our stupid squad last night.

Playing a useless side. And we were even worse. Just absolutely useless .

Like watching Bambi on ice

They have, and it's absolutely not beyond the realms of possibility. It does make me laugh that people are looking at games and saying 'I can definitely see Burnley beating Spurs away' but in the same breath 'if we have to get a point at Arsenal we're down because it couldn't ever happen in a million years'.
Exactly , there's simply no predicting any results. Who says we will get another point ? A better team would have beat us last night comfortably.

They have, and it's absolutely not beyond the realms of possibility. It does make me laugh that people are looking at games and saying 'I can definitely see Burnley beating Spurs away' but in the same breath 'if we have to get a point at Arsenal we're down because it couldn't ever happen in a million years'.
Exactly , there's simply no predicting any results. Who says we will get another point ? A better team would have beat us last night comfortably.

i’m the opposite i know i do all your heads in, but if leeds win goodison will be the a nervous wreck as we then have to get 4 points,
i don’t think we will do it
Can't see Leeds winning the next two games tbh,depleted squad and in free fall at the wrong time unlike us.

Status
Not open for further replies.