We draw with Palace
Burnley draw with Villa

Leeds beat Brentford
We lose to Arsenal
Burnley beat Newcastle

We go down by a point left ruing a missed opportunity against Watford C team

Everton that

That has genuinely made me want to vomit

Oh absolutely, I think Lampard has gotten quite a few things wrong, but crucially he’s gotten some vital things absolutely spot on.

Most importantly he’s learning from his mistakes and finding ways to get the most of a limited bunch.

He got given 5 days in January to bring in his players, and inherited players he didn’t necessarily want in Patterson, Mykolenko and El Ghazi.

Goodison has been a morgue for years, so to come in and turn it into a thriving hot bed of atmosphere, in 12 weeks is nothing short of incredible.

Hope, if we stay up, he really gets the chance to mark the team with players he thinks will flourish.

Totally agree mate

Leeds win and Burnley win ,we don't its back to a really squeaky bum.
That's absolute worst case scenario like. The chances of that happening are extremely slim. Leeds may well find some superhuman resolve from somewhere and beat Brighton but I just can't see Burnley beating Spurs..

My optimistic prediction
I think we'll get one more win and a draw from the last 3 games.
I don't think Burnley will pick up another point this season
Leeds - who knows, they are in free fall and could come out swinging or they could crash and burn.

Personally I don't care who goes down as long as we survive.

Before the Chelsea game I really thought we were dead and buried but now come Sunday I think we will be safe.Really can see Brighton beating a depleted Leeds team and us getting a result against brentford.

Before the Chelsea game I really thought we were dead and buried but now come Sunday I think we will be safe.Really can see Brighton beating a depleted Leeds team and us getting a result against brentford.

i’m the opposite i know i do all your heads in, but if leeds win goodison will be the a nervous wreck as we then have to get 4 points,
i don’t think we will do it

Status
Not open for further replies.