Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I stand on this is, we’re clearly favourites to stay up. But I am annoyed at the performance last night, there was no need to approach the game in such an ultra cautious manner. Watford offered absolutely no threat and there was very little risk in us attacking them and looking to put them to the sword. We could be going into Sunday not having to worry about other teams’ results at all, yet here we are putting another 200 pages on this thread talking about every single permutation that could happen.

It was incredibly frustrating that we settled for the point at kick off yesterday. The sooner we can set fire to this thread the better for us all.

But there amazing run they recently went on was even weirder and that happened under our noses.

I don’t think it was, they beat a handful of terrible teams. Our recent run has been weirder because we’ve beaten Chelsea and United and actually won an away game at a decent Leicester side. We’ve only lost to the best team in Europe in our last 6.

I'm so upset by our stupid squad last night.

Playing a useless side. And we were even worse. Just absolutely useless .

Like watching Bambi on ice
I think tiredness played a part last night,the Chelsea and Leicester game probably took a toll so hopefully a good few days rest will do em good.Goodison will be on fire on Sunday so that will help us get over the line.

The only thing that surprised me about last night result was how surprised people are with it. We are Everton if there a chance to mess it up we will

I don’t think it was, they beat a handful of terrible teams. Our recent run has been weirder because we’ve beaten Chelsea and United and actually won an away game at a decent Leicester side. We’ve only lost to the best team in Europe in our last 6.
But thats it though they beat them. Yes but because we didn't beat Watford. One of those " must wins" at Leicester and Chelsea might aswell have been a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.