Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone mentioned on another thread, IF we go down and sell Richarlison, DCL & Pickford to balance the books (assuming Gomes, Gbamin, Allan & Mina also leave in addition to Delph, Gylfi, Tosun and Kenny out of contract) we have a good young base of a side to come back up

Begovic

Patterson Branthwaite Godfrey Myko

Doucoure ???

Gray Iwobi Gordon

???

Get some yard dog next to Doucoure who can tackle and a good CF for the Championship level and we should be back up no worries.

As someone mentioned on another thread, IF we go down and sell Richarlison, DCL & Pickford to balance the books (assuming Gomes, Gbamin, Allan & Mina also leave in addition to Delph, Gylfi, Tosun and Kenny out of contract) we have a good young base of a side to come back up

Begovic

Doucoure ???

Gray Iwobi Gordon

???

Get some yard dog next to Doucoure who can tackle and a good CF for the Championship level and we should be back up no worries.

oh mate lol

Doesn't sound like a bad way to live to be honest...
That would be my dream. (The yacht and bikini babes I mean, not so much the turtle necks. You get an ill-fitting one of those, next thing ya know, you're looking like a dropped sausage roll someone's tried to stretch out under a lamp).

Some serious vaulting needs to be done in here. It would be a serious job. But whoever takes it up is a legend.

Not being funny but we desperately need Palace to win tomorrow night or this week is probably the worst in living memory.
Hologram-of-Princess-Leia-007.jpg

Help us @Alan Whittle , you're our only hope.

That would be my dream. (The yacht and bikini babes I mean, not so much the turtle necks. You get an ill-fitting one of those, next thing ya know, you're looking like a dropped sausage someone's tried to stretch out).
Probably an improvement on my current look if I am being honest...

Prediction - Not giving up on Everton YET. Chelsea {h} -Lose 2-0. Leicester { a } - Lose 2-0. Watford {a} - Draw 1-1. Brentford {h} - Win 2-1. Palace {h} - Draw 1-1. Arsenal {a} - Lose 3-0. FIVE POINTS. BURNLEY. - Watford [a}} Draw 1-1. Villa {h} - Draw 1-1 Spurs {a} - Lose 2-0. Villa {a}- Lose 2-0. Newcastle {h} Lose 2-1 TWO POINTS. Head not Heart thinking. Biggest worry for me is we don't look like scoring goals, where as Burnley are scoring one here and one there, more than us. So that gap of points for Burnley is always going to be ONE MORE owing to goal difference. At moment we need SIX with no reply.

Begovic

Doucoure ???

Gray Iwobi Gordon

???

As I am sure it has been mentioned in another or even various threads IF we hadn’t employed Benitez we would not be in this position

Status
Not open for further replies.