Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lost hope and just waiting for the inevitable now tbh. Will never actually accept it because it is a disgrace that we are anywhere near a relegation battle but we are and lets be honest, everything is going against us, teams that have been abysmal all season getting good results, us getting nothing and even when we do get it right and deserve something you get corrupt officials making sure that you get nothing. It is completely hopeless.

Lowest i have been in decades.

If we can get 3 points from Brentford, 3 points from Palace at home and 3 points from Watford away, I think we will stay up and it will probably come down to goal difference.

That is assuming we get beat in the games against Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal. If we get any points in those games, then that is a bonus.

Leeds I think will take a maximum of 5 points, which would leave them level on points with us, though they have a much worse goal difference. Burnley will take 6-7 points from their final games too.

All finishing on 38 points.

isn’t our goal difference crap?

Got to do it right if we do drop. Need solid top of the Championship players and proven goalscorers at that level.
Yeah mindset will be the big thing. It is a totally alien concept to most of us. We can't get angry because we are not humping "crap like Luton" 5-0 every weekend.

I have lost hope and just waiting for the inevitable now tbh. Will never actually accept it because it is a disgrace that we are anywhere near a relegation battle but we are and lets be honest, everything is going against us, teams that have been abysmal all season getting good results, us getting nothing and even when we do get it right and deserve something you get corrupt officials making sure that you get nothing. It is completely hopeless.

im
with you mate. it’s like everyone and anyone and everything is against us

Reactions: Lob

Nowhere near as bad as Leeds. They’ve got a few hard games coming up as well. They are nowhere near safe. We showed a lot of grit today however wasn’t enough and that’s why we are where we are and they are where they are. Show that for the rest of the season and I think we will be okay

Always gonna be a tough week, Burnley had winnable games, we where David against Goliath and his whole f ing family today( some terrible decisions against us) I still believe we can do it, the home games are so important but Watford and Leicester away too we can get something
I don't think we need to fear any opponent now. All are beatable. Six winnable games. Win three, draw one and that should be enough.

It is not as bad as Leeds. We are -21. Burnley are -16 and Leeds -30.

If we can avoid big defeats to Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal (or better, get a point or two) we will likely stay up as long as we can win those big home games against Brentford, Palace and the trip to Watford.

My gut feeling is that we are done, worse still is that I think we will be in the doldrums for a decade. I suppose the silver lining as that we won't have to play a derby game for a few years and if we might forget how awful they've been and actually enjoy them again in future.

We're not you thick Yorkshire get. Look at the table.
Well ain't you a charmer, in every message I've posted I've been positive about Everton as i have a huge soft spot for you, and you are the first to even show a bit of hostility, is it your time of the month? Or is this your normal personality? If yes you must be rather upset.

But back to the point I would much rather have points in hand it might not be many and we've been as bad as each other this season. A hell of a lot will depend on tomorrow night.

And for what it's worth I think for 60 minutes today you were the better team and probably didn't deserve to lose.

Now I don't want to argue, I don't see the point I've had interesting conversations on here so shall we call it quits?

Status
Not open for further replies.