Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they be on the phone to anyone ?

No one is going to offer them better terms to what they’re on now.

They’re going nowhere and are fine with that
If we go down, there's not a chance in hell Pickford + Mina + Richy + DCL are going to want to play in the 2nd division, not given their international credentials/ambitions. Then you've got the players like Godfrey and Dacs and Gomes and Myko and Patterson and Gray and Gordon who might have suitors if available for a reasonable fee, but not anyones top target without being in a relegated team.

Plus, without getting too far off my point, not a chance on earth we can afford not to sell probably half a dozen players if we go down.

So yeah, I'd bet my bottom dollar, every single one of these multi-millionaires is looking out for themselves and their top-flight ambitions.

We're going to have to.
Always gonna be a tough week, Burnley had winnable games, we where David against Goliath and his whole f ing family today( some terrible decisions against us) I still believe we can do it, the home games are so important but Watford and Leicester away too we can get something

Win the 3 home games and we'll be safe. I think we'll get 7 points at home which might be enough anyway. Win at Watford or Leicester and it takes the pressure off having to win all the home games.
at this point, it's all guesswork, but I was always of the mind 37 points would just about do the job (just our luck if we got 9 more and went down on goal difference).

Status
Not open for further replies.