Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap

For the first time I feel fear

But my faith overcomes it

We lose to city and enter the bottom 3 but that will light a fire under our arses and we will not look bad

I think some of the 'I demand 3pm Saturday games' foot-stampers would be quite happy if we went down as most of our games would be played then. Shame our club would financially implode without the tv money though.

I think some of the 'I demand 3pm Saturday games' foot-stampers would be quite happy if we went down as most of our games would be played then. Shame our club would financially implode without the tv money though.
Sky have a Championship slot on Friday nights that is generally filled by last seasons relegated clubs. The 3.00pm Saturday thing is a bit of a myth.

From their first 19 games they'd scored 14 goals and were mid table. If it was us the manager would have been hounded out before Christmas. They're on a bit of a run now.

Nonsense that though isn’t it.

Benitez, Silva and Koeman were sacked because results were getting worse and we were in the bottom 5.

Must admit, i will be beyond livid with Everton if we are in the relegation zone tomorrow night. Not because of losing to City because lets be honest, that is pretty much guaranteed unless something astonishing happens. Livid with the board and owner who went against the supporters and hired an over the hill waiter and then even when it was obvious that the supporters where right and we were in massive trouble allowing him to do even more serious damage for a further 2 months. It is absolutely unforgivable to me. The players don't get a free ticket from me either as even though they are not world beaters, they were definitely capable of at least mid table but they downed tools and didn't even try for half the season.

Closest i have ever been in 50 years to just binning football altogether.

If we got relegated the people who claim Davies and Kenny are championship standard would probably have to amend that stance after they watched them get schooled on a regular basis in that league

There's something fundamentally wrong with the league, when a historic team like Everton can be relegated and teams that shout "ooooooooooooohhh....you're s**t ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" at goalkeepers taking a goal kick, are not automatically relegated.
there should be some kind of league, where the historic teams cannot be relegated. It would be super.

Status
Not open for further replies.