Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it would change the club….we would be ruined
hahaha more than now? Where is the rest of the funding coming from for the stadium? We cant buy players? We cant sell them either? haha. Im not taking the piss or being obtuse. I would like to know why it would ruin us?

hahaha more than now? Where is the rest of the funding coming from for the stadium? We cant buy players? We cant sell them either? haha. Im not taking the piss or being obtuse. I would like to know why it would ruin us?
Have a look at Derby County, Leeds United, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday for starters. There is nothing positive about being relegated

I miss relegation battles, in the absence of any chance of winning anything the jeopardy of going down that is injected to games at the end of the season could be more thrilling than anything we have had for a while!
Once DCL is back we’ll kick on, just horrifying how dependent on him we are, he must not leave. Think we’ll be 15th or so and around 6-9 points outside the bottom 3, but we’ll be watching over our shoulders all season.

I see in today’s Times that Tony Cascarino has reviewed the likely relegation candidates.

He has us in 18th at season end and down with Norwich and Newcastle

And I was so looking forward to our 69th consecutive top flight season.
I wonder why Cascarino would say that (apart from the fact we're Dog Shyte).....

My Greatest: Moment – Playing at Anfield for Millwall in 1988

It’s a weird one this one. I’ve had a couple of promotions but I think, being a Liverpool fan, and playing at Anfield and touching the ‘This Is Anfield’ sign.

Looking at the results tonight, if you consider Burnley and Norwich are in a relegation battle with Watford, Southampton and Leeds then you gotta add us to that list as well. Palace, Brentford and Villa not far away either. This is our competition, forget the rest, shame we are going to lose the next 4 games.... I am worried TBH. AND we have THE worst form in the entire division....

1638310421180.png

Once DCL is back we’ll kick on, just horrifying how dependent on him we are, he must not leave. Think we’ll be 15th or so and around 6-9 points outside the bottom 3, but we’ll be watching over our shoulders all season.
How a club can think it is normal to have one striker at the club (Rondon doesn’t count) is beyond me

What worries me is Newcastle can turn it around in January with all their money. Watford and Norwich are already improving. It doesn't leave much wiggle room.

I think its naive of anyone to suggest we can't go down this season.
The bottom 3 have 3 wins between them in 40 games played!

It is virtually impossible to get relegated

2 of them have new managers. 1 of which could easily spend £200 million in January. Also, 17th place have a new manager and have already started picking up points. (Against us).

This team wouldn't fight it way out of a paper bag. We are rubbish like the others. But if it came down to a Burnley everton fight to survive. Burnley win every day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.