Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom is looming for the doom mongers. Just remembered the other crap team to make up the relegation certs. Watford (0-1 at home again. I forget who they scraped through against the week before in a fluke last 15 minutes). I have not seen that game.
I am told nobody has avoided relegation with the points total Newcastle and Norwich currently have at this stage of the season. MOD described the magpies as potentially the richest Championship side next season. I wish Geordies well in football terms, but not the Saudis.

??

When was the last time we played a league game and looked genuinely a much better side than the opposition?

Maybe the RS? I would add Leeds to the club's in probable danger of relegation. If they fail to beat the appallingly bad Norwich, the media love-in with Bielsa might burst like a balloon. I hope Leeds stay up and I hope Newcastle and Burnley go down with Norwich.

When was the last time we played a league game and looked genuinely a much better side than the opposition?
was saying this to the lad who sits next to me at the match, home wise, when was the last game we dominated from start to finish and won easily? even the WBA and brighton home games last season we were vs 10 men and brighton had their moments.

such a bad team arent we

The gob on Bielsa at the end said it all. He knew they were awful despite scraping through and winning. He put a sub on and there was a slight delay whilst someone had to translate his instructions into English. As for Norwich, well you have to admire their fans, except at the end when the boos broke out.

Status
Not open for further replies.