Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst relegation could offer the chance of a reset I think it would finish us as a club , won’t be able to invest in the squad due to the players on stupid money we wouldn’t be able to shift and this current squad can’t be bothered fighting for 10 games imagine them for 46

Three seasons
+Aston Villa (2016-17 to 2018-19)

Ten seasons
+Leicester City (2004-05 to 2013-14)

Sixteen seasons
+Leeds United (2004-05 to 2019-20)

We'd fit into this category.

The comments from Dyche should be the basis of every single session Lampard does between now and the end of the season.

These players should know that the perception of them, save a few, to other players and professionals, will be as unprofessional, lacking desire and weak.

9 games to change that perception.
If I was Lampard, I'd have them all together, show them the clip of Dyche saying "they don't know how to win a game" and I'd ask "who thinks he's right?"

Any that put their hand up can be dropped. If they believe that, they're part of the problem. We can believe it. They need to have a mentality of "we can do this" not the same negative, we're down mindset that we have.

Been saying for a few weeks now that we going down and not nothing has changed my mind,the team is woeful and just can't see us getting a win in the remaining games.

Three seasons
+Aston Villa (2016-17 to 2018-19)

Ten seasons
+Leicester City (2004-05 to 2013-14)

Sixteen seasons
+Leeds United (2004-05 to 2019-20)

We'd fit into this category.

Could even be worse. Forest, Coventry and Sheffield Wednesday have been down for years. Whilst we are a 'bigger' club, it's not as if they're small fry. 30-40k capacity stadiums and decent followings.

If it wasn't for FFP I'd be confident that we'd be back up fairly quickly. We could get a seasoned manager in and refresh the squad. I just don't see how we can manage that with financial constraints.

Im thinking you'll need a bigger one first!!!
We're going to need a bigger server

azG3Xnmu6o69JMh2pvJhdC.jpg

Does anyone know how relegation impacts a Premier Leagues fan sites websites traffic and ad revenue?

Asking for a friend.

*starts looking for a downsized server.
If there’s one thing us Evertonians love, it’s misery and self loathing. The site will be fine.

You’ll probably be looking to upsize your house rather than downsizing the server.

Last edited:
Nobody can deny its looking pretty bleak at the moment. Realist that I am, I've started planning for life outside the Prem.
Last night I was wondering if I could cancel my renewal for my season ticket.
Truth is, what kind of fan would that make me?
This season, the team doesn't deserve us. Next season if we hope to come back first time of asking, the much altered squad will need all of that support and more!

If I was Lampard, I'd have them all together, show them the clip of Dyche saying "they don't know how to win a game" and I'd ask "who thinks he's right?"

Any that put their hand up can be dropped. If they believe that, they're part of the problem. We can believe it. They need to have a mentality of "we can do this" not the same negative, we're down mindset that we have.
if they put their hand up, Shoot on Sight! No questions asked!

Does anyone know how relegation impacts a Premier Leagues fan sites websites traffic and ad revenue?

Asking for a friend.

*starts looking for a downsized server.
On a positive side, none of us seem to be going anywhere in a hurry so GOT will become even more the "church of the true toffee"

* on a side note, if we are Championship, any discount on site donations, asking for a friend

*runs

Status
Not open for further replies.