Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to bring this thread back but after Chelsea away. We have two massive games that will likely determine how things go this season. If we lose to Leicester and Burnley we are right back in it.

We need to get behind the manager and the team. We are in a season of transition and our players aren't of a great level currently. So they need our support for an extra edge

I used to take the relegation shouts with a pinch of salt in the past but with these I am genuinely worried.

Players are all injured or have fallen out with the FSW…..we’re doomed

Just need to beat Leicester at home which we’re more than capable of. 6 points from 4 games against three top 6 opposition would be a decent return given the fixtures.
We can’t beat Watford Brentford or Palce, yet we’re now picking up points against Leicester?? Is this because we won against Arsenal

I thought this was mad a couple weeks ago, but seeing Richie and Townsend are out for a few months now it could very likely be a possibility.
This is the issue with plodding along with a useless manager and hoping that injuries will clear up and all will be fine despite the useless manager. Now with the injuries piling up even worse we literally don’t have a leg to stand on

Status
Not open for further replies.