Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are they irrelevent? they are one of the ones that are in a scrap with us, and another win is taking them clear towards safety, a draw or even a burnley win would have kept more teams in danger.

Hmmmm I see what you’re saying but I don’t agree with it, I would rather one team be below us and cut adrift than loads of teams within a couple of points of us.

Burnley are really poor quality wise but they could pick up points late in the season against teams with nothing to play for. They scrap for everything. I'd rather it was a different team below us but all that counts right now is that they are.
Their scrapping is doing nothing for them

For 3 weeks now people have been posting this when Burnley kick off.
This was never 'as it stands' though was it? No points get handed out until a game ends.
Burnley have never, at any point had 22 points. :rolleyes:
Sort of. But how crap is it we have to nervously watch Burnley hoping they lose so we don't go into the bottom 3? Much rather our lot become masters of their own destiny.

Hmmmm I see what you’re saying but I don’t agree with it, I would rather one team be below us and cut adrift than loads of teams within a couple of points of us.

it's one of them init, think the more teams around us in danger is better for us, rather than just battling it out straight with one team.

funnily enough i actually think leeds are the team in most danger, terrible team and a new manager, burnley being down there wont faze them at all

Status
Not open for further replies.