Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If something happened there's absolutely no way we could get away with anything like City et al.

We'd get absolutely smashed by every type of punishment they could give out.

If there was ever a club that would be owned by ‘the worst billionaire accountant in the world…’

True

But the article is just clutching due to Uzmanov. The PL are already aware our losses and agreed what we could spend for the season (apparently).

There's nothing to worry about.

So many problems with this team, its likes square pegs and round holes.

we have to play the best team, defend like mad men and stop leaking goals.

once we start to tinker, put other players in weird formations, we're wasting time readjusting. We don't have the time anymore, we need to lock in a way of playing and hopefully its enough to avoid the bottom 3. heck i don't even know if we'll get 40 points this year which is really crazy to think about.

the best team is

coleman, holgate, keane, godfrey, mykolenko
allan, doucoure
deli
richarlison, DCL

we suck with 4 at the back and playing a high line. Godfrey needs to come back asap. keane is not right, so play branthwaite for a week or so. mykolenko has to play and the JJK experiement has to be shelved. allan and doucoure has to sort it out. I like VDB but ill take deli's ability to score and create.

defensively, you could play 4 at the back or 5 at the back depending on the situation, or even just 3 with a highline with godfrey on one of the opponent's attackers. holgate could be a RB, coleman could be a RM, and same on the other side. Allan and Doucoure protect Keane. While keane is mainly used for his heading ability in the box. tbh the richarlison and DCL partnership is terrible, they never set each other up, but its all we have.

God, what an article.

Click bait at its finest. Assumptions everywhere that we’ll be recording huge losses, but not sure where they get that from?

Losses, over £100m despite full stadia for half a year, and sponsorships and not spending money in the market.

It’s literally pandering to what’s hot at the moment and almost willing us down.

If we win neither I'd agree, but we don't need to win both. I'd take 4 points right now no question
Looking at the rest of the upcoming fixtures and recent performances I don’t think we get a point away from home for the rest of the season.

That leaves the home games. Realistically we’re not beating Chelsea. That leaves Wolves, Newcastle, Palace, United, Brentford. Got to win 4 of those 5 to stay up.

We have 2 games to save ourselves. Without 6 points from those I fear we are 50/50 to go down.
I think if we don’t win one it is a nightmare, 3 from 6 would be ok-ish, 4 would be decent. I am really really worried now tbh, I think we are gonners.

Status
Not open for further replies.