Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
God isnt re..................................

Ah screw it, save us Baby Jesus!
dont-make-me-tell-you-again.jpg

The calm before the storm.

There is a huge amount of hubris floating around atm, I think a lot of people have talked themselves into thinking that everything will be fine and theres nothing to worry about, me included and I dont want to turn this into a negative post, but we REALLY need 3 points tomorrow, like REALLY.

Heres to hoping that today is the last day we worry, till next time.
I've been pretty convinced we would drop for months it's only recent form that gave me any hope. But how gutting would it be to be at the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, and Man U and still go down? Because we couldn't beat the likes of Burnley, Watford et al. If we put all the bad luck, decisions against us, injuries to one side for a moment. It would symptomatic of a deep rot from the top down, mismanagement from the owner and board and a mentality that accepts defeat over many years, that has led us here.

I've been pretty convinced we would drop for months it's only recent form that gave me any hope. But how gutting would it be to be at the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, and Man U and still go down? Because we couldn't beat the likes of Burnley, Watford et al. If we put all the bad luck, decisions against us, injuries to one side for a moment. It would symptomatic of a deep rot from the top down, mismanagement from the owner and board and a mentality that accepts defeat over many years, that has led us here.
I actually now think in reality Leeds wont win and that's the thing that will save us. But whilst the possibility is there for the nightmare scenario that's what's playing over and over in my head.

I’ll say one thing about this relegation fight…after a period of relative indifference to the love of my life I have fallen head over heels in love with her again.

So much so I am actually going tomorrow night for the first time since COVID hit….defying Mrs. K’s diktat and daring my asthma ?

It would have been unfair of me to take my ST off my daughter, whom has used it practically every game this season.

But my chum’s son has to work so I am having his seat in the Gwladys :celebrate:

Not only that though, I am watching football again. Other teams I mean.

COYBB

I’ll say one thing about this relegation fight…after a period of relative indifference to the love of my life I have fallen head over heels in love with her again.

So much so I am actually going tomorrow night for the first time since COVID hit….defying Mrs. K’s diktat and daring my asthma ?

It would have been unfair of me to take my ST off my daughter, whom has used it practically every game this season.

But my chum’s son has to work so I am having his seat in the Gwladys :celebrate:

Not only that though, I am watching football again. Other teams I mean.

COYBB
Take an inhaler, if we score you will be chugging blue smoke.

Cos of who will pick the teams.
Fully expect weakened Villa team tomorrow night.
It’s us or Leeds

Mad take this.

You’re not the only one to have said it either, so it’s not a dog at you.

Gerrard is under pressure for me, the Villa fans I know aren’t happy and they feel they’re going backwards.

This is realistically their best bet at any more points this season, and the only way they can finish top half is with a win here tonight.

They may well lose, not a chance they’re resting players. No way Gerrard allows that.

Mad take this.

You’re not the only one to have said it either, so it’s not a dog at you.

Gerrard is under pressure for me, the Villa fans I know aren’t happy and they feel they’re going backwards.

This is realistically their best bet at any more points this season, and the only way they can finish top half is with a win here tonight.

They may well lose, not a chance they’re resting players. No way Gerrard allows that.
If they win, they can go to eleventh. Points mean prizes, sorry money, so his owners will surely be pushing for a result as there is something to fight for.

Status
Not open for further replies.