Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not worrying about Sunday just yet. All I care about is Thursday and the game against Palace, that’s the only thing we can control at this moment in time. If we’re not safe come full time on Thursday, then I’ll be running through every permutation for what’s needed on Sunday.

Until then, we’re 2pts to the good from 18th place with 2 games to go. We’re still in the driving seat.

That's irrelevant if we get hammered by Brentford.
The problems I see for Leeds at Brentford on Sunday are 1) they will have a crowd absolutely baying for a victory to celebrate staying in the Prem; 2) they break very fast, and have the players who can take advantage of that (they're not where they are in the league for nothing), and 3) they look very strong in the air when attacking corners and free kicks into the opposition box. Coupled with that, I can't see their Manager letting them slacken off just because they are safe.

The problem I see for Brentford is that they have some real agricultural defenders who can make some bad gaffes - they got away with it good-style against us thanks to Oliver, they might not get away with it again on Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.