Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
People hate on Howe for how he managed a minnow like Bournemouth. Did a cracking job getting and keeping that outfit up that long.

Don't get it mate, he took over Bournemouth who were 17 points from safety in league two and brought them all the way to the premier League. Albeit with a slight 6 month blimp at Burnley, before going back to complete the job. I believe since Jan they are the 2nd best team in the league. He's an outstanding manager and would've taken our job at any point over the last 4/5 appointments. Can't get how so many were against him. He's a criminally underated manager.

Don't get it mate, he took over Bournemouth who were 17 points from safety in league two and brought them all the way to the premier League. Albeit with a slight 6 month blimp at Burnley, before going back to complete the job. I believe since Jan they are the 2nd best team in the league. He's an outstanding manager and would've taken our job at any point over the last 4/5 appointments. Can't get how so many were against him. He's a criminally underated manager.

I have friends who are Newcastle supporters and I always used to say to them they should sack Benitez and get Howe in.
And you just have to look at that performance compared to the turgid Shiite that Benitez churned out.

I had score on him once, think it was before Ancelotti took over. 16s, got buzzed off in work.

I have friends who are Newcastle supporters and I always used to say to them they should sack Benitez and get Howe in.
And you just have to look at that performance compared to the turgid Shiite that Benitez churned out.

Mate, you can't tell me he wouldn't have done better than anyone we've had since Martinez's first season. The only can do it at a small club with a small budget argument is out the window too. 2 points less than Liverpool in 2022. That's massively impressive with not a fraction of what we've spent and in one window.

A missed opportunity. However in Frank we trust. He'll keep us up and I believe he'll be a good manager for us long term.

Well no, they won't know it's over, they'll come up against us trying their best to win no matter what happens tonight.
They should. But they’ll also know they’re now depending on the worst team in the league beating Spurs for them to have any chance. As I said, grasping at straws but they’ll likely know they blew it with their loss today.

Status
Not open for further replies.