Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley are also lacking numbers. Their bench was thread bare against Spurs. We are all in the same boat in terms of numbers missing.

Let’s get to Thursday first without worrying about Sunday.

Sure Leeds can win but I think people are getting too emotional and thinking the worst because that’s what we tend to do. Take us out the equation and I’d back Brentford.

All this goes away with a win vs Palace though. That needs to be our focus.

If you’d been reading this thread a few weeks ago, you’d have truly believed that instead of sitting in the bottom three, where they are now, Burnley where genuine contenders for the Champions League.

It’s now the turn of Leeds, who all of a sudden, having moved out of the bottom three, have now transformed into peak Barcelona.

I genuinely wonder how some of the posters in this thread cope in the real world.

If you’d been reading this thread a few weeks ago, you’d have truly believed that instead of sitting in the bottom three, where they are now, Burnley where genuine contenders for the Champions League.

It’s now the turn of Leeds, who all of a sudden, having moved out of the bottom three, have now transformed into peak Barcelona.

I genuinely wonder how some of the posters in this thread cope in the real world.
I'd be pretty sure some don't

Because we need to live in the worst case scenario at all times. If we were playing Norwich on Thursday then all their players would be playing with freedom and looking to put themselves in the shop window so we’d deffo lose.

So unbelievably sick and tired of this thread. It’s put 15 years on me itself, on top of Everton being crap.

Spot on.

It’s like going to an all day online funeral, day in day out.

Even if we stay up, they won’t be happy, as “ we’ll definitely be going down next season anyway”

Leeds fan here.
Been interesting reading views on here, which are very similar to views on our own forums, apart from the fact you guys clearly are in the box seat.
Reality its, it's 3 poor sides competing but you have the clear advantage with the points advantage and extra game (over us)
There's no way we'll beat Brentford final game so in reality you'll be safe. Our only hope is that Burnley somehow don't get another point or we somehow scrape a draw at Brentford if they do get one. We're a [Poor language removed] team with a manager who doesn't know his tactics and defenders who can't defend.

I‘ve said it for a few weeks, I think Burnley will go down and I hope they do…..

Status
Not open for further replies.