Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that would be relevant was if they got like 3 red cards and a lot of injuries. The scoreline could be whatever. Makes no difference to us.
We have no idea how tonight will go and how it'll impact Arsenal. If they lose, they have to win on Sunday, which doesn't bode well for us.

If they win, they don't need to win as it'll depend on Spurs results, but they'll be buoyant and wanting a win to finish it off. Again, not good for us.

Palace on Thursday and Burnley's fixture and the big games for us now as we can either finish it off before Sunday or get a helping hand to make it easier.

We have no idea how tonight will go and how it'll impact Arsenal. If they lose, they have to win on Sunday, which doesn't bode well for us.

If they win, they don't need to win as it'll depend on Spurs results, but they'll be buoyant and wanting a win to finish it off. Again, not good for us.

Palace on Thursday and Burnley's fixture and the big games for us now as we can either finish it off before Sunday or get a helping hand to make it easier.
Whatever happens tonight, they will still need to play for a win on Sunday, they wont be relying on Spurs result.

They arent us.

Arsenal are going to beat us whatever happens.

We need to win on Thursday. That's our only way to save the season because I don't expect anyone else to save us.

Couldn't think of worse money to be in possession of.
How do you spend that with any satisfaction unless you have kopite tendencies.
Bizarre thing to admit to lumping on our demise.
I've seen it coming since we binned Allardyce. Do you think I want to win the money? NO!

It's like taking out home insurance. You don't want to roof to cave in, but if it does you have something to help rather than nothing.

Basically yes, I'd rather Everton stay up than be 5+ grand richer.... that's how much of a kopite I am.

It's called a consolation prize. Finger-pointing clever arse

So, you will have won £1250 by this time next week, not bad.

Nope - £5,250 when adding the relegation 40/1 bet last summer.

Strangely though, there is a scenario where I can win the 1,250 alone and Everton stay up.

Everton: 2x D/Ls
Burnley: 1 draw, 1 loss or 2 losses
Leeds: Win

Which is what I'm really hoping for:

You just watch Burnley losing to Villa on Thursday be turned into a bad result for us.

Easy that one

Villa would be in great form if they won, and would become favourites to beat City at the Etihad and hand the reds the title, and the morale blow of that would demoralise our players ahead of Sunday, whilst giving a big boost to Leeds who are closer geographically to Manchester than Liverpool, and therefore see City as closer rivals, and would want them to lose the league. Or something

As we have witnessed recently, needing to beat Arsenal away will be easier for us than Palace at home. We do not play well against sides like palace (Brentford,WatfordBurnley etc). We play better against the better teams, Leicester, UTD and Chelsea recently, it just suits our syle. Teams that sit back and play on the break have had our number for about 3 years now.

As we have witnessed recently, needing to beat Arsenal away will be easier for us than Palace at home. We do not play well against sides like palace (Brentford,WatfordBurnley etc). We play better against the better teams, Leicester, UTD and Chelsea recently, it just suits our syle. Teams that sit back and play on the break have had our number for about 3 years now.
We've won two games away all season pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.