Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Leeds won one and lost the other, a point would be enough. If we win one, they'd need to to win both games.

Let's be honest, we have two winnable home games and I'm confident we'll get enough points ourselves before considering how they may drop points.

but as thomas just said they can get 4 points from two and would need two draws and be ok?

i don’t want last day stuff

The way Arsenal lose the plot in big games it might arguably be better for us if they do need a result against us rather than being secure and relaxed. If they need to beat us for CL it's well within them to bottle it.
I tend to agree with this.

That said, I would start mentally preparing for the Championship if we haven't secured safety by next Thursday night. Our wasters will not be doing anything heroic after that point.

Spurs winning is good I think, they will definitely want to beat Burnley. Leeds, if they draw, we need a win is that correct?

Hopefully Spurs are awake with it been a very early ko Sunday v Burnley, after playing tonight,

Spurs winning is good I think, they will definitely want to beat Burnley. Leeds, if they draw, we need a win is that correct?
Yep, or just a draw if they lost to Brighton in Reality, though we wont be actually officially confirmed as been safe

If Leeds won one and lost the other, a point would be enough. If we win one, they'd need to to win both games.

Let's be honest, we have two winnable home games and I'm confident we'll get enough points ourselves before considering how they may drop points.
a point we need more than that

and i know i’m worried lol

If Leeds get beat Vs Brighton then we only need 1 point. That would have us 3 points above them and no way they're recovering goal difference.

Be surprised if they lost like.

is it? oh just as long as we do what we need!
1652384034003.png

The maximum Leeds can get is 40 points from their final two games, while Burnley can get 43. We could theoretically get 45.

Leeds have Brighton (H) and Brentford (A), while Burnley have Spurs (A), Villa (A) and Newcastle (H). Now this is all hypothetical projections, but...

If Leeds lose one game, their maximum total would slip to 37, which means we'd need one point to from a possible nine to be level as our goal difference is +19.

We'd need to see a swing off 6.33 per game for that to happen - no chance. If they win and draw one, it'd be a total of 38, so we'd need two points from nine.

In terms of Burnley, if they lose at the weekend it'd take their maximum total down to 40 and that'd mean they'd need to win their final two fixtures.

If we won one out of the the three,it pushes up to 39 points, I simply can't see both Leeds and Burnley both getting two wins each to both jump over us.

A win and a draw, without them slipping up at all, would push us over the line too. But I think they'll drop points at the weekend and we'll win.

View attachment 165265

The maximum Leeds can get is 40 points from their final two games, while Burnley can get 43. We could theoretically get 45.

Leeds have Brighton (H) and Brentford (A), while Burnley have Spurs (A), Villa (A) and Burnley (H). Now this is all hypothetical projections, but...

If Leeds lose one game, their maximum total would slip to 37, which means we'd need one point to from a possible nine to be level as our goal difference is +19.

We'd need to see a swing off 6.33 per game for that to happen - no chance. If they win and draw one, it'd be a total of 38, so we'd need two points from nine.

In terms of Burnley, if they lose at the weekend it'd take their maximum total down to 40 and that'd mean they'd need to win their final two fixtures.

If we won one out of the the three,it pushes up to 39 points, I simply can't see both Leeds and Burnley both getting two wins each to both jump over us.

A win and a draw, without them slipping up at all, would push us over the line too. But I think they'll drop points at the weekend.
I couldn’t call a winner between Burnley and Burnley tbh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.