Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sick about this one tbh.

It's so, so big.

I think we'll definitely turn up as a team, the players and manager are responding so well to the fans passion and it's given them a mental boost quite clearly. Watford have about 7 first-team players missing so their line-up tonight will consist of kids or players Woy hasn't hardly bothered with, and seeing as he's leaving what's the motivation for them to go out and put a performance in?

Definitely don't think we lose tonight, it's just a draw would be disappointing given the circumstances. I think 39 points will be enough now so we'll just need to win one of the home games (and not lose the other) and that will most certainly mean we're alright.

I think we'll definitely turn up as a team, the players and manager are responding so well to the fans passion and it's given them a mental boost quite clearly. Watford have about 7 first-team players missing so their line-up tonight will consist of kids or players Woy hasn't hardly bothered with, and seeing as he's leaving what's the motivation for them to go out and put a performance in?

Definitely don't think we lose tonight, it's just a draw would be disappointing given the circumstances. I think 39 points will be enough now so we'll just need to win one of the home games (and not lose the other) and that will most certainly mean we're alright.
I agree with all of this but, Everton, innit

I wasn't aware Chelsea only narrowly beat Leeds at home earlier in the season, two pens one in the 94th.

hard to know if they'll turn up or not.

Obviously a win tonight would be fantastic but even draw and a point is not to be sniffed at as every single point counts and is a step towards safety. We aren't in a position to be turning our noses up at even an extra point right now. I'm just saying, let's not go into meltdown and start with the apocalyptic doomsday scenarios if we don't win tonight eh?

Us tonight at half nine......

dance-dance-moves.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.