Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
9F7AB295-BD9F-4B6D-9534-4D07C06D1DD4.jpeg

….on the rum chasers. Keep it up Villa.

Of course there is, every game they don’t win is huge for us. We’re not winning every game from now till the end of the season so those around us dropping points is very relevant.
What I'm saying is we should be looking to do it ourselves and not relying on others to bail us out, that's why we're in the mess in the first place. For example for these players it'd be very easy to look at the other fixtures and say "We'll be fine Burnley and Leeds have tough games" whereas I'd prefer them to have the mentality of fighting for themselves and being safe because of what we do and not what favours we get from other teams.

What I'm saying is we should be looking to do it ourselves and not relying on others to bail us out, that's why we're in the mess in the first place. For example for these players it'd be very easy to look at the other fixtures and say "We'll be fine Burnley and Leeds have tough games" whereas I'd prefer them to have the mentality of fighting for themselves and being safe because of what we do and not what favours we get from other teams.

this

Would take a point tomorrow going into the Watford game
Normally I'd tend to agree, but after the performances against the RS and Chelski, I want and expect the players to show that they can also play with the same fight in away games. If we're still going to play like pushovers away from home then we'll never progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.