Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank?

were dizzy from the merry-go-round of managers ?

If frank gets all the flack for us being where we are then surely he gets the credit for the passion and effort manifesting.

I tend to look at the players as they have history of this. Wolves and leicester at home. I found them flat and wondered if they had the oh we'll be alright Burnley wont go on a run.

We've threw some serious points away through lack of intesity imo.

Unbelievable today, hope the Jeckyll and Hyde doesn't hit them for the Brentford, and Watford clashes. A point at Leicester would now be a great result. We were dreading this run in, and we've dispatched Man U, and Chelsea, drew with Leicester and held the RS for most of the match......Burnley of all teams ruined it.

Loved seeing all the non playing squad members out congratulating the team. Big team spirit building since Sauron was in charge

Just looking at the run-ins...I still think we're down. We need points away from home and I just don't trust the team to get them...

Why? Is our run in any worse than Burnley’s now? We’ve just got most of our horrible fixtures in the run in out of the way. Only Arsenal away is a write off now, the rest is teams with nothing to play for. Burnley have Spurs away.

7 points out of Man Utd, Leicester, Liverpool & Chelsea really isn't bad. It's just laughable that Burnley have managed to win their last 3 on the bounce and are still unbeaten post-Dyche lol

Why? Is our run in any worse than Burnley’s now? We’ve just got most of our horrible fixtures in the run in out of the way. Only Arsenal away is a write off now, the rest is teams with nothing to play for. Burnley have Spurs away.
An Villa twice

Status
Not open for further replies.