Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if they're all from the same person lol
well they have a history of multiple personalities - victims, blame everyone else, never to blame, rob their own fans of tickets for CL final, attack away team buses, throw bottles of p and chairs at Everton fans - they destroyed us with Heysel but are still lauded by the media. They should have been banned not a team that had seen its fans playing friendly football with Rotterdam police after Spurs had caused havoc not long before in the same city. spawn of satan

well they have a history of multiple personalities - victims, blame everyone else, never to blame, rob their own fans of tickets for CL final, attack away team buses, throw bottles of p and chairs at Everton fans - they destroyed us with Heysel but are still lauded by the media. They should have been banned not a team that had seen its fans playing friendly football with Rotterdam police after Spurs had caused havoc not long before in the same city. spawn of satan
Don hold back mate. ??

Watford fans to a man on their forum hoping they lose to Burnley this weekend. They've fully given up the ghost, both on and off the field.

I take it “sums” at school wasn’t one of your strong points? As things stand it is very much still in our hands, especially if/when City beat Leeds on Saturday!

We can still get 47 points anyway so of course it's not out of our hands regardless. We've got 18 points to play for.

Watford and Norwich could win the last 5 and it'd be out of their hands because they can only got 36/37 so they're relying on other teams.

It's about what we do.

I agree it's a boring joke, clubs like PSG and Bayern dominate their leagues, you have a useless serie a full of players who belong in a care home. Real Madrid aren't that great, and Barca scraped through the Europa League, before deservingly getting knocked out by Franfurt. Boring scripted games between the RS and other teams, same with City, it's all just ridiculous scripted nonsense, of course we all know that City would of got a penalty for the same thing as we didn't get the penalty is that game. It's all just corrupt nonsense.

Liverpool will be nothing again once Klopp goes.

Watford fans to a man on their forum hoping they lose to Burnley this weekend. They've fully given up the ghost, both on and off the field.
Look at the consideration given over to this username. ^^^^^ It must have taken all of a couple of seconds.

dog-sniffing.gif

I’d say they’re safe if they win at Watford
Can't agree, it certainly won't be settled this weekend, although things will be a little clearer, Burnley's fixtures get potentially harder after their Watford game, while our games get potentially easier after the Chelsea game. Worst case scenario, we are 5 points behind them with a game in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.