Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benali, le tissier, mark Dennis and Rod Wallace all starting for the saints
Oh for the days of Kevin Keegan, David Armstrong, Steve Moran, Alan Ball, and Mike Channon. I'd be fairly hopeful of the win with those lads. As it is, I expect Burnley to win 3-0 and start congratulating themselves on the removal of Sean Dyche.

I've priced in the Burnley win. Southampton have won three out of 15 on the road this season, so are hardly the Limerick hurlers.

The reality is, we will have to save ourselves.
If we had the LImerick hurlers, who play for NOTHING, we would be top four. Instead we have a shower of overpaid assholes who couldn't give a toss

View attachment 163163
View attachment 163164
View attachment 163165

Every chance Burnley can win 3, maybe 4 of these games....we certainly don't want it going down to the last day of the season...

On paper, they have a much better run-in then we do
Burnley have only won four games all season. They have drawn 13.

Far more likely to get a draw or two out of those games.

Two wins for us will be enough I think. That leaves them needing 11 points which they don’t stand a chance of.

guys this will be an easy win for the saints. They are great team. 0-5 to the visitors. WE WILL NOT GET RELEGATED, YA HEAR!

Well it's going to be 90 minutes of not being able to get out of our half, and constant pressure...

Norwich had chances against them, so did Watford. We will get some. We get far too ruled by fear at Anfield, a lot of the time it’s a draw or very narrow loss. There’s only the batterings under Martinez really. The Solva 5-2 was a disgraceful refereeing performance that I don’t recognise.

If we had the LImerick hurlers, who play for NOTHING, we would be top four. Instead we have a shower of overpaid assholes who couldn't give a toss
If we had them, we'd be Champions League winners!

The hurling really shows up the absolute chancers who play professional football. To be fair, I have a lot of time for the snooker players, too. I don't think many play those sports for the opportunity to model in GQ.

After the Burnley game if you’d have offered Everton to get 4 points from United and Leicester and Burnley to get 1 from Norwich and West Ham, and incur a crippling injury to a key player….every single fan would have taken that.
That is a good way of looking at it. My disappointment is that I feel we have all suffered enough and we seem incapable of winning the game that would give us real breathing space.

0C9B7277-43CB-4A83-9918-27D587808762.jpeg

We’re in trouble now.

Status
Not open for further replies.