Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is we will not just be just relegated we will be relegated by a Liverpool icon.There will be murals all over the city in praise of Benitez .If we are already relegated before the end of the season be planes flying over the ground with [WELL DONE AGENT RAFFA ].I can see if this is the case the last game of the season might be played behind closed doors [on advise of the police ].This will be the worst day in the history of this club and a day the supporters who live in this city will never forget .And he will then get sacked anyway.I am sorry this is so long but even at 71 years old this is still important to me.

I wish I had your confidence mate, I really do. My bedsheets become more sodden by the moment. Why are you so confident in our survival out of interest? I don't see where our next win is coming from, and it only takes one of the others to put a little run together.

8 points clear
Better GD
1-2 games in hand on 2 of the 3 bottom sides.

Absolutely no chance we finish in the bottom 3 this season.

We could get sucked into it, Benitez aside our defenseless is crap, it was last season, and the players we have there simply aren’t good enough.

Newcastle and Norwich are massive games. Lose them and we go down.

Lose either one and I genuinely believe we’ll struggle to stay up. Newcastle will win a few games, so will Burnley. I struggle to see where we can possibly get points from apart from Norwich.

We need to beat Norwich on Saturday, that is massive.

If we win that, I fancy us against Brentford, Leeds & Villa at home. I do think Newcastle beat us away though.

Our squad is looking to be back to full fitness soon.

8 points clear
Better GD
1-2 games in hand on 2 of the 3 bottom sides.

Absolutely no chance we finish in the bottom 3 this season.
Means nothing having games in hand if you can’t win games. Current form is awful. Desperately need a win or two close together to at least build some confidence. Get beat by Norwich and the players will be on their knees

Means nothing having games in hand if you can’t win games. Current form is awful. Desperately need a win or two close together to at least build some confidence. Get beat by Norwich and the players will be on their knees

Ask yourself the question mate if we are terrible yet are still 8 points clear of the bottom 3 with the likes of DCL, Mina and Richarlison back + a few new signings what does that make the bottom 3 sides?

Ask yourself the question mate if we are terrible yet are still 8 points clear of the bottom 3 with the likes of DCL, Mina and Richarlison back + a few new signings what does that make the bottom 3 sides?
Quite possibly. Seen it so many times before. Better sides than Everton get in a rut of poor form and find it very difficult to arrest the slide. Anyway, the three players you mention can’t do it on their own, yes it will help, but if others in the team are not performing or cannot perform then it is difficult to turn it around

Status
Not open for further replies.