Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone worried about Big Sam joining Burnley?
Not really as I don’t really believe they have a very good squad and he would have to work with what he has. Strange though as I think there was a strong chance Lampard would have been sacked if we hadn’t have got anything against utd and I think Sam would have been here. Results went for us and it has again given Lampard a tiny bit of breathing space. As we now (don’t know for how long) have Mina,Delph and Allan back I think we will look much different I just hope they can stay fit.

Glad to see Brentford winning but there’ll be more twists to come so let’s not pretend this one result would put Watford down and out when they’ve got 18 more points to play with.

I also think Burnley management have lost the plot if they think swapping Dyche for Allardyce would change anything. They need a complete mentality change like going Moyes to Martinez… if they had a manager come in to teach them how to score whilst maintaining a decent back line then I’d be worried.

Glad to see Brentford winning but there’ll be more twists to come so let’s not pretend this one result would put Watford down and out when they’ve got 18 more points to play with.

I also think Burnley management have lost the plot if they think swapping Dyche for Allardyce would change anything. They need a complete mentality change like going Moyes to Martinez… if they had a manager come in to teach them how to score whilst maintaining a decent back line then I’d be worried.
If we get a result Wednesday then Watford and Watford lose this they are killed off

I honestly think Arsenal away, seeing them recently could be a surprise result. The key for us, the fans, the players and probably the manager needs us to be playing without this enormous weight of pressure. I think it holds the players back, who are a bunch who look best playing on the front foot and expressing themselves.

I'm not a huge Lampard fan, but I think he's done his best, and he's done well not to go too overboard with negativity here. He's always tried to be positive.
Wes really don’t want to be going to Arsenal, last game of the season and relying on a “surprise result”! For all our sanity we need to be safe before then!

Status
Not open for further replies.