PREMIER LEAGUE

• Everton12:30Arsenal
Thursday 26th December
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Everton15:00Burnley
Saturday 28th December
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Newcastle15:00Everton

I suspect that you are just being a tit, but if you are asking why people are talking about relegation, then it's because our form is relegation form and we have the crappest manager in the league in charge!

Ignoring your wit and erudition, the fact is that blues have always been quick to cry wolf about relegation. Last season: 8th. Season before: 8th. Martinez: 11th. Moyes at various stages, 11th or better.

There is simply no club like Everton for fretting about relegation at the slightest dip in form or results worse than expectations.

Utterly ridiculous.

Silva’s Long Johns will be brown looking at this:

Wednesday 4th December
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Liverpool20:15Everton
Saturday 7th December
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Everton12:30Chelsea
Sunday 15th December
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Man Utd14:00Everton
Wednesday 18th December
EFL CUP

QUARTER-FINAL
  • Everton19:45Leicester
Saturday 21st December
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Everton12:30Arsenal
Thursday 26th December
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Everton15:00Burnley
Saturday 28th December
PREMIER LEAGUE

• Newcastle15:00Everton

DWDWWWD ;)

I've seen all the too good or too big to go down clubs get relegated from Utd, Spurs, Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland, City, Chelsea, Leeds, Forest, Derby and some of them never recovered. But the common denominators were they didn't recognise they were in the cack till it was too late and a mass delusion that it couldn't happen to them. We're in it up to our necks right now and if people don't realise it and do something drastic to change it then we are fooked

It’s not about being too big to go down. It’s about the performances on the pitch, points totals, others in the league. Blues are acting as if we’ve got 0 points from 14 games and have been battered in all of them.

Get a grip.

It probably isn´t, but it´s pretty worrying that by the time we get to 19 games we will probably be in the bottom 3.
I thought we'd get hammered today.
Thought we played ok.
A point would have been fair, 3 points would have taken us up to 12th or something.
The league is crap this year and I think once we get a few players out and injuries back, we will be fine.
Our run in is sound, and I hate to admit to having looked at it.

I thought we'd get hammered today.
Thought we played ok.
A point would have been fair, 3 points would have taken us up to 12th or something.
The league is crap this year and I think once we get a few players out and injuries back, we will be fine.
Our run in is sound, and I hate to admit to having looked at it.

I agree, still hoping we can pick up some points over the next couple of weeks. It would be very grim to enter Christmas in the bottom 3. Especially a few points adrift which could happen considering Southampton have got some winnable games.

Trust me, you won’t come to close to relegation. Once Silva is sacked, you’ll get results to end up mid table come May. You did have some quality players.

I agree, still hoping we can pick up some points over the next couple of weeks. It would be very grim to enter Christmas in the bottom 3. Especially a few points adrift which could happen considering Southampton have got some winnable games.
I live in Southampton mate and they are crap.
If Ings stays fit they will be fine though.

RS finally win the league and we get relegated. The most everton outcome :(

I've been saying this for a month now. That's the straw that cud put us down. Its added pressure that this bunch will wilt under. Come feb when league is basically won and we r in bottom 3. We look like we wont hack it.

At least it will be the quickest way to get all the [Poor language removed] out of the club, silva linings and all that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.