Relegation thread 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking 30 points tops at this rate.

the next games before the derby are crucial and they do not make happy reading imo

Villa 0
Wolves 1
Sheff Utd 1
Arsenal 0
Brentford 0
Luton 3
Bournemouth 1

that leaves us on 6 points from 8 games, before we go to Anfield.

I love it when we start predicting results 5+ games in advance, it’s always hilarious to look back on when they don’t pan out anywhere near what was predicted which happens 100% of the time.

thinking 30 points tops at this rate.

the next games before the derby are crucial and they do not make happy reading imo

Villa 0
Wolves 1
Sheff Utd 1
Arsenal 0
Brentford 0
Luton 3
Bournemouth 1

that leaves us on 6 points from 8 games, before we go to Anfield.

Got to look for 3 points vs wolves surely? I’d be very concerned if we didn’t win that. They have been cuffed by ffp and lost Neves.

As the boss would say, he knows the 'reality' of the situation we are in.

GTF
It's the reality because that's seemingly what he and the board want it to be. Nobody forced him to play Maupay today. Nobody told him to keep him on the pitch despite him missing about seven clear cut chances. Nobody told him to wait until 83 minutes to bring on a second attacking player at 1-0 down. Nobody told him to play Keane and have the whole crowd anxious every time the ball sent went near him.

It suits Dyche down to the ground as long as we're relegation favourites. If we go down then we were expected to, if we stay up then he's a hero despite having the players available to do better.

Why would I predict football matches that are happening months into the future? You did this loads last season and were wrong absolutely every single time.
I was basically right, I called relegation well in advance of the russian roulette scenario of the final game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.