Relegation Fight 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess of 10th position in like November time was a bit optimistic of me.

Hahaahahahaha

We won't even catch Newcastle at this rate. We just draw the mighty Leicester at home. And they lost more than 70 per cent away PL games this season but not to us unfortunately.

Howard was terrible again today as he has been most of the season. Will Bobby replace him with Robles? He doesn't have the bottle, just like it took half the season for him to drum up the courage to drop Distin. and that's only after he got injured.

We're not going to be relegated.

They said that at Wigan a couple of years ago, same season they won the FA Cup. Interesting fact, if we do win the Europa and get relegated, we'll be the first Championship team to play in the champions league.:dodgy:

Having nervy, twitchy arsed fans is going to drag us into a relegation battle more than anything. Threads like this are small time, we're crap but luckily there's 3 or 4 teams miles worse than us. Chill the fck out.

Yeah, because reassuring yourself that everything is OK just because there are three teams that are even crapper than us is definitely the way to go.

I thought our ambition was to qualify for the Champions League this season? What, with us having the best squad since the 80's and everything?

Hes clearly banking on us going far in europa...

Some of his decisions are nuts.

However lulaku could have had another hattrick today and but for howard we would have won.

30t3xir.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.