Relegation 23/24 Thread

Just about okay this year with the garbage below us, but strap yourselves in for one hell of a ride next season. I reckon the relegation thread will open before a competitive ball has even been kicked.

Just about okay this year with the garbage below us, but strap yourselves in for one hell of a ride next season. I reckon the relegation thread will open before a competitive ball has even been kicked.

It does every year. This one was like the 3rd relegation thread, think the mods realised after the Villa away game that they probably shouldn’t lock it.

Have to plan for losing it though. The maximum Luton will do is 3 home wins. 9 points. So that's 34 points. To more wins, assuming there aren't any more points deducted.

That's very risky I think as can't see much at all in the other aways plus RS. So in that scenario would need to get something from both Forest and Brentford on top of Sheffield United (and also hope there's no points deductions at all which based on the actual reports from these commissions is still optimistic imo).

Don't lose at Luton and things become far more simplified as it did after the Leicester draw e.g. two wins would be enough.