Relegation 23/24 Thread

Hearing the conspiracy theory that when the RS beat Southampton in the Cup, their 6th round tie is due to be played the same day as the derby fixture at GP. The cup tie takes preference so the derby gets postponed. Due to Europa commitments rearranging the derby becomes problematic.
The conspiracy is the PL rearranging that game to the last game of the season which because of relegation for one club and winning the league for another as possibilities, would guarantee massive interest and financial gain for the PL.
I'm saying there's no way they can replace one fixture on the last day of the season with another just for more income, or can they?
You just wonder though.
Can't imagine they'd let that happen. It would be absolute uproar!
Liverpool would have a purge !!

They can’t arrange it for the last game of the season because we play Arsenal on that day lol
That's where the conspiracy breaks down of course.
To my knowledge the PL have never simply swapped one game to accommodate another for commercial or any other reason.
The reason I've posted is because I've just seen the rather polished effort by Lancashire Lad on X.
Its all cojones.

Hearing the conspiracy theory that when the RS beat Southampton in the Cup, their 6th round tie is due to be played the same day as the derby fixture at GP. The cup tie takes preference so the derby gets postponed. Due to Europa commitments rearranging the derby becomes problematic.
The conspiracy is the PL rearranging that game to the last game of the season which because of relegation for one club and winning the league for another as possibilities, would guarantee massive interest and financial gain for the PL.
I'm saying there's no way they can replace one fixture on the last day of the season with another just for more income, or can they?
You just wonder though.
Even if this somehow was possible, I don't think its in the PL or Liverpool's interests to do it. yes it'd be a big game with loads of interest, but what if we're already down? or already safe? And play without pressure and beat them?

I think they'd probably rather take their chances with Wolves at home in a title decider than a potentially fiery away Derby...

Just imagine it, beating Liverpool and getting to safety in the last minute, of the last game and stopping them winning the League. Bring it on. AND ITS LIVE…

Even if this somehow was possible, I don't think its in the PL or Liverpool's interests to do it. yes it'd be a big game with loads of interest, but what if we're already down? or already safe? And play without pressure and beat them?

I think they'd probably rather take their chances with Wolves at home in a title decider than a potentially fiery away Derby...
If that lot are going for the title on the last day the PL won't need us to boost interest. It would be better to split us to double the odds so that if the title is already decided there might still be a relegation decider to drum up interest.

Just imagine it, beating Liverpool and getting to safety in the last minute, of the last game and stopping them winning the League. Bring it on. AND ITS LIVE…
Sorry pal - have you ever watched everton play?

The above scenario is less likely than me shagging Margot Robbie before tea time.

True. However saying that, Chelsea played the worst half of football that anybody in the entire league has ever played in 20 years according to Sky.
I was at Selhurst and we were appallingly bad in the first half. Second half not much better but enough against their C team. You should beat them, as they’re goosed with injuries, but they easily could’ve beaten us and it wouldn’t have been entirely undeserved.