Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully old 'Woy' now steps away and enjoys his remaining years basking in the late sunshine of his life with his wife and family. I'm sure it's the last we will see of one of the grand old gentlemen of football.
Indeed. I was surprised he took the Palace job in the first place given his age.

for anyone that is interested

i was watching a video yesterday and someone has worked out the fixtures difficulty for the remainder of the season

Luton appear to have the hardest fixtures left, followed closely by Palace and Brentford.

Nottingham Forest and Sheffield United also have an above average fixture difficulty

we are below average and the only teams with easier fixtures than us are arsenal, bournemouth, burnley, chelsea, liverpool and newcastle

people will be keeping a close eye on Luton results but I would focus more on Burnley myself, they have the second easiest fixtures remaining this season and they made some key signings in January including that chelsea striker fofana who seems like a good player

Burnley could be one of those teams that just picks up some form before the end of the season and go on a good run and survive which has happened before many times

i mean newcastle and bournemouth have both done this in recent times

for anyone that is interested

i was watching a video yesterday and someone has worked out the fixtures difficulty for the remainder of the season

Luton appear to have the hardest fixtures left, followed closely by Palace and Brentford.

Nottingham Forest and Sheffield United also have an above average fixture difficulty

we are below average and the only teams with easier fixtures than us are arsenal, bournemouth, burnley, chelsea, liverpool and newcastle

people will be keeping a close eye on Luton results but I would focus more on Burnley myself, they have the second easiest fixtures remaining this season and they made some key signings in January including that chelsea striker fofana who seems like a good player

Burnley could be one of those teams that just picks up some form before the end of the season and go on a good run and survive which has happened before many times

i mean newcastle and bournemouth have both done this in recent times

It’s a guide, but it certainly isn’t a hard and fast rule. Us having 'easy' fixtures remaining implies we’ve got a lot of the harder ones out of the way, and we’ve not got a bad points tally (ignoring the obvious).

Ultimately we can’t do anything about anyone else’s fixtures. Our fate will be in our hands provided we improve our home form for the 'easier' fixtures we have coming up and get a the odd unexpected win/draw in our other fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.