Relegation 23/24 Thread

We need Sheff Utd and Fulham to be beaten tomorrow.

Don't see any issue with Brighton beating Sheffield, no way will their backline handle players like Mitoma and Fati.

Fulham are basically the Everton of last season, scraped some 1-0 and generally can't score and look dodgy at the back. They need a good January window otherwise they'll be struggling just above the bottom 3 all season I think, massive Mitrovic void in the final third for them. I'd expect Villa to win that 2-0.

I know you want the best for us but make your mind up. Either ‘we're staring down the barrel of’ a 12 point deduction. Or we’re all ‘just as much in the dark’ as you, can’t be both.
We seem to be possibly facing one, but i don't know if we are getting it or not. It's a relatively simple enough concept i think.:)

Don't see any issue with Brighton beating Sheffield, no way will their backline handle players like Mitoma and Fati.

Fulham are basically the Everton of last season, scraped some 1-0 and generally can't score and look dodgy at the back. They need a good January window otherwise they'll be struggling just above the bottom 3 all season I think, massive Mitrovic void in the final third for them. I'd expect Villa to win that 2-0.
I dont trust Villa. They're flaky. I see a draw there. And Brighton are flakey too this season...although I can't make case for Sheff Utd.