Relegation 23/24 Thread

The context of a 10 point deduction has to be added I feel, it's clearly hampering our performances
It's such a massive psychological drain. We're never going to match them for quality but the relative safety of 30 points might've allowed a little more freedom and confidence.

We've got a mid-table team being forced to play with the fear of relegation and they're struggling with that.

The context of a 10 point deduction has to be added I feel, it's clearly hampering our performances
We are going to be hampered the rest of the season, just like the last 3months with all this deduction rubbsh. I said a while back that April/may has a pile of games we should/could win, but when i said that i was hoping we may have nicked a win or 2 and be at least 3/4/5 odd points above bottom 3, so if we did go on that run of a few wins in april etc, that it would move us miles away from bottom 3 - We could need wins just to stay in touch, we just dont know.

Hang about some people on here banging on like we are actually a good team and it’s a disgrace we drew against Brighton and palace. Wake up this is our level right now thanks to the terrible mismanagement of our club.
Faults aside, Dyche is the right man for the here and now.
I think we’ll stay up even without any points back, and importantly the players are still fighting for their teammates, supporters and their manager!

It's worse than expected because the likes of I, and I'm sure @hallamblue rationalised "ok we've not won in ages but we've picked up some points"

Turns out though it's joint worse in the league/relegation form.

If we don't improve since our last win, we go down.
Or if we get some points back, or if we escape a 2nd charge and Forest get a 10 or more points deduction

We are going to be hampered the rest of the season, just like the last 3months with all this deduction rubbsh. I said a while back that April/may has a pile of games we should/could win, but when i said that i was hoping we may have nicked a win or 2 and be at least 3/4/5 odd points above bottom 3, so if we did go on that run of a few wins in april etc, that it would move us miles away from bottom 3 - We could need wins just to stay in touch, we just dont know.

this

Hang about some people on here banging on like we are actually a good team and it’s a disgrace we drew against Brighton and palace. Wake up this is our level right now thanks to the terrible mismanagement of our club.
Faults aside, Dyche is the right man for the here and now.
I think we’ll stay up even without any points back, and importantly the players are still fighting for their teammates, supporters and their manager!