Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a shoot-out between us and Luton (who will be aided by the corrupt PL...or, should I say, we will be hampered by same said corrupt body). I am sort of resigned to our relegated fate.

It's a shoot-out between us and Luton (who will be aided by the corrupt PL...or, should I say, we will be hampered by same said corrupt body). I am sort of resigned to our relegated fate.
That’s impossible to predict, palace will be in the mix and forest and maybe Brentford. When ever a team wins like forest today and all of sudden they’re safe apparently. They could also be hit with a points charge and have to come to goodison, I’d be disappointed us not finishing above forest

We’ve earned 29 points so far and got City/Villa/Spurs second matches out the way, grabbing a couple of points too.

I’m not concerned about relegation, we’re better than Burnley, Sheff U, Luton, Nott F, Bournemouth, Palace and Brentford.

However, if we can’t beat Palace at home without Eze, Olise, Doucoure and Guehi then I’ll start to be a bit concerned.

We’ve earned 29 points so far and got City/Villa/Spurs second matches out the way, grabbing a couple of points too.

I’m not concerned about relegation, we’re better than Burnley, Sheff U, Luton, Nott F, Bournemouth, Palace and Brentford.

However, if we can’t beat Palace at home without Eze, Olise, Doucoure and Guehi then I’ll start to be a bit concerned.
They will, sadly, be without a manager as well. Could be a case of do it for Roy? Anyway we really need to be beating teams like this at home. If we don’t it could get complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.