Relegation 23/24 Thread

Agreed. If they play like they have so far against the poorer teams at home they will pick up a few wins imo.

They lost at home to burnley tbf. But just from watching them no matter who they are playing they give a decent account of themselves and i still regard them as one of the relegation teams. But by no means certain.

Ok. Now we can worry.
Yeah, there was a positive reaction from fans and players alike to the first deduction but with news of a potential second I can see everyone involved just thinking "f- this".

Regardless of who is to blame it's not the fault of the fans, players or manager and there's only so many times you can recover mentally from these sort of blows.

Was a tough villa side today i an but gutted with the result with dcl chance but is still a good point. Luton got very lucky the other day abd there form will dip like what we have had, was it great today no but was it a decent performance yes. We did get lucky last season but is a different team have so much more fight this team the last two seasons would have got beat today. I get why worried but we still have no idea if points back or wtf will happen,
I agree, just don`t want to go through what we did the last couple of seasons, mixed season so far although the wins are just a distant memory now.

We`ve seen it before, the longer the bad run goes on the harder it is to get out of and we`ve seen our places erode away. 6 games ago our 10 points would put us in the top half and 4 clear of Chelsea, now we would only be 12th 4 points behind Chelsea and also below Wolves.

I know a lot are saying we will be fine, they just think what we did in the 1st half of the season we will just do again, I don`t think it is that straight forward and we can`t rely on points coming back to keep us up, that might not happen. 8 wins and we still need more, we`ve affectively got to aim for 50 points, 23 to go from 17 games but that is above the Dyche PPG.

Not that we can buy anyone, but given the appeal AND a new charge will linger all through the window, no-one with a brain comes here.

And there will be a few agents rustling feather to arrange exits if their clients have interested clubs. Whatever happens, until all appeals and charges are final we are toxic.

It's a bit of a killer blow getting another deduction. The first time around we expected a reaction from the squad and got one but having it happen twice... well it's going to be hard to regain that same level of motivation for a second time, especially as we are in worse form than we were previously.

It's a bit of a killer blow getting another deduction. The first time around we expected a reaction from the squad and got one but having it happen twice... well it's going to be hard to regain that same level of motivation for a second time, especially as we are in worse form than we were previously.

a bit? christ it kills us