Relegation 23/24 Thread

The brief is still simple for Dyche. Improve his truly awful win percentage. The clock has to be surely ticking on him. Next three games he needs at least 6 points.

We won't recover from being deducted 12 points. Going by last season (Leicester relagated on 34 points) that means getting 46+ points over the season. We are nowhere near capable of that.

We won't recover from being deducted 12 points. Going by last season (Leicester relagated on 34 points) that means getting 46+ points over the season. We are nowhere near capable of that.

Undoubtedly a 12 point deduction will sink us. However we won't need 34 points to stay up this year. The 3 promoted teams will struggle to get to 25 points.

while the 12 point deduction is a joke rumour right now and the PL should be sanctioned for leaking it in an attempt to prejudice the outcome, I think if given the choice I would want any points deduction to be applied this season.

I think this season has the lowest standard of teams down at the bottom to the extent that I think they could make up a points deduction more this year than any other even with our start.

while the 12 point deduction is a joke rumour right now and the PL should be sanctioned for leaking it in an attempt to prejudice the outcome, I think if given the choice I would want any points deduction to be applied this season.

I think this season has the lowest standard of teams down at the bottom to the extent that I think they could make up a points deduction more this year than any other even with our start.
We could maybe handle a 4 point deduction.