Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could easily have a lot more points than we do, but part of the game is taking chances! The worrying thing for me is how toothless we’ve been when we‘ve gone behind. I still think with a slight improvement we could be fairly comfortable. Luton, Sheffield, Burnley and Bournemouth all look pretty bad, we need to start winning the games against them, starting next week

Martinez last two seasons were bad, I think his last season he won 4 home games with a much, much better squad. But it just seems to have got worse and worse and worse year on year. I have been trying to avoid all Everton stuff

14/15 was europe and 15/16 had a very good cup run which should've resulted in FA cup final v Palace given the performance on the day v Man. United. Yet another what if game in the last 20 years.

After that the trajectory went downhill with mass spending but at least the mentality after say Marco Silva was to get in a top level manager to fix things and they did that with Ancelotti.

Zidane randomly deciding to resign created the slow death spiral and FSW appointment obviously alienated 99.9% of the fanbase.

We could easily have a lot more points than we do, but part of the game is taking chances! The worrying thing for me is how toothless we’ve been when we‘ve gone behind. I still think with a slight improvement we could be fairly comfortable. Luton, Sheffield, Burnley and Bournemouth all look pretty bad, we need to start winning the games against them, starting next week
Them teams are looking at us and thinking the same thing. Take your blue tinted glasses off and you will realise we are terrible.

I think we have had a higher xG than our opponents in the majority of games played so far this season. Do we get a special prize for that? 🤔

I think we have had a higher xG than our opponents in the majority of games played so far this season. Do we get a special prize for that? 🤔
We are not...but I would say that we haven't been terribly lucky this season so far...normally that tends to even out over the course of a season.

I was predicting 10 points from 10 games which would see us safe. Now this seems unlikely in the first 10 games.

The next 10 are more difficult fixtures so I can’t see us getting ten then either. A real mess. We need a drastic turn of form, especially at home. Give we pretty much had our strongest team out yesterday. We are in serious trouble.

I was predicting 10 points from 10 games which would see us safe. Now this seems unlikely in the first 10 games.

The next 10 are more difficult fixtures so I can’t see us getting ten then either. A real mess. We need a drastic turn of form, especially at home. Give we pretty much had our strongest team out yesterday. We are in serious trouble.

Need to go 4-2-3-1 next week I think.

I would've started Beto yesterday but he was a bit off coming on as sub. Got about a fair bet but chronic lack of composure and think him and DCL are still trying to work out how not to get into each other's way once the ball is punted upfield.

Harrison will probably start given he had 30 odd minutes and a full week's of training. Only issue then is do you stick with Doucoure as the AM or bring in Danjuma and maybe have McNeill playing off the CF.

That selection will say plenty of Dyche's mentality. Simply has to be 3-4 changes after yesterday so I await 2pm next Saturday with interest.

So 10 man Forest can get a point at home to Brentford but we can’t get a point against Luton, Wolves or Fulham. I’m still furious about yesterday’s result, it was completely unacceptable. Every year now we’re shooting ourselves in the foot losing to our rivals at home, completely sick of it.

So 10 man Forest can get a point at home to Brentford but we can’t get a point against Luton, Wolves or Fulham. I’m still furious about yesterday’s result, it was completely unacceptable. Every year now we’re shooting ourselves in the foot losing to our rivals at home, completely sick of it.
Well we got three points away to Brentford so maybe Brentford are just really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.