Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Them teams are looking at us and thinking the same thing. Take your blue tinted glasses off and you will realise we are terrible.
I agree, we are terrible! But I’ve watched every minute of our games this season, and we could easily have a lot more points, in spite of being so terrible. It’s not like the time when we were having no shots! We could improve slightly and pull away from 3 of the others. It could be a low total to survive this season? No blue tinted glasses, I just believe there are some particularly bad teams this season!

Could It be that the stress and pressure shown by the crowd is reflected with the players.
Over anxious and wary of the hostility should they make a mistake.
I dont get this at all yes in the past but yesterday the fans was still trying to push the team forward. In the first half even before the goal, then 2nd half the players just did not turn up, is to easy for this to be said that we put to much pressure on the players

I agree, we are terrible! But I’ve watched every minute of our games this season, and we could easily have a lot more points, in spite of being so terrible. It’s not like the time when we were having no shots! We could improve slightly and pull away from 3 of the others. It could be a low total to survive this season? No blue tinted glasses, I just believe there are some particularly bad teams this season!

The worry for me is we've not had a tough start to the season fixture wise. We needed to bank at least 9 maybe 10 points by now. 0 points from 12 home available and the teams we've faced is relegation stamped all over it. All down the years teams who dont pick up wins at home get relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.