Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bed-wetter-pee.gif

I think it’s really, really, really important to recognise that the manager isn’t the problem here. I know it’s a very tempting knee jerk to shout about sacking him but let’s please look at the bigger picture here. The season starts in 2 weeks and we have not spent a penny on new signings and have only sold one of our most important first team players.

SACK. THE. BOARD.

I think it’s really, really, really important to recognise that the manager isn’t the problem here. I know it’s a very tempting knee jerk to shout about sacking him but let’s please look at the bigger picture here. The season starts in 2 weeks and we have not spent a penny on new signings and have only sold one of our most important first team players.

SACK. THE. BOARD.
Hes not the problem and he does seem like a nice bloke and I don't want him sacked but he does seem a bit crap at this point

I obviously hope it doesn’t happen, but I’ve been quite surprised by a fair fews certain lack of concern regarding Depth and Quality of a side who were in a relegation battle.

Benitez was a dark time, but don’t kid yourself, we’d have been around there even without him, and now we’re down 4-5 players. We’re threadbare and cannot spend.

This place is mental, same as every other fan forum being fair, it’s pre season ffs, it literary means nothing, couple years ago we got spanked off Roma and Man Utd in America in pre season and still won the league at a canter, so calm the F down.

He is one of the problems!
Nobody is going to do a job with this squad, absolutely nobody. Whoever the manager is needs backing from the absolute morons who run us. It’s not like we could replace him with anybody other than Vitor Perreira anyway

This place is mental, same as every other fan forum being fair, it’s pre season ffs, it literary means nothing, couple years ago we got spanked off Roma and Man Utd in America in pre season and still won the league at a canter, so calm the F down.
The problem is we finished 4 points above relegation last year and our squad is now worse
Anyone looking at this with a balanced view or as an outsider will absolutely see us as relegation candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.