Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
….booked this for two weeks from Sunday;

View attachment 211563
A novel idea but you’ll still have a kopite pop up from behind a mountain with
‘You only stayed up coz we saved you beating Leicester lad’
‘Good thing you broke dem ffp rules to stay in the league’
‘Imagine getting to have two pitch invasions in two years and no trophy to show for it’

…the responses if results go the other way don’t bare thinking about of course

it’s strange that we are all playing at home for the last game. Saying that as an away side no disrespect but I would rather go to the king power than Elland road and Goodison park. The fans still have a massive part to play in this I feel and I hope a bear pit Goodison drags us over the line.
On its day Goodison is a special venue and the world will see that on Sunday.

As Howard said: on these big occasions the Street End sucks the ball into the back of the net.

What’s the best way to find out the scores for the other games? The internet signal is none existent at goodison so can’t use phones.
We will know as soon as something happens from the corporate boxes behind the dugouts/ family enclosure they have sky in there

1684910302112.png

Very true. The lads are full of effort but devoid of talent.

I can't fault them for that, but it's frustrating.
I can almost live with the lack of talent. It's the lack of football intelligence that I can't abide. You don't need talent to be smart. I have seen and played with the most technically ordinary footballers, but even some of those can be clever, smart, and, as the phrase goes, have great football brains.

You don't need to be technically superb to be a decent footballer. If you've got a bit of guile and wit about you you'll know when to make the right pass, take the ball to the corner flag, and take up the smartest position. That can take somebody a long way.

Some of our lads are gormless idiots. That's very hard to warm to.

A nice late equalizer for West Ham from a Cornet strike would put a smile on my face too ( only ex Burnley player that still hasn't helped us out yet )

Obviously a Richy winner for spurs !!
I’d rather we were 3 up in 10 minutes, Leicester 3 down and Tottenham 3 up.

Then I might relax.

Love how Dean Smith is putting pressure on us by saying we will beat west ham and then the pressure is on everton to win. The guy is a bit of a lunatic. Got massively lucky against Newcastle, like yes it was part of the plan. I think Leicester will end up losing against west ham.

Love how Dean Smith is putting pressure on us by saying we will beat west ham and then the pressure is on everton to win. The guy is a bit of a lunatic. Got massively lucky against Newcastle, like yes it was part of the plan. I think Leicester will end up losing against west ham.
In that group of crap British managers whose ego reaches a lot further than his abilities. Absolute fluke of a point against Newcastle. Would dearly love to send him and his horrible club down. I'll actually miss Leeds as a prem club, can't wait to see the back of these small time inbred goal kick chanting toads though.

Status
Not open for further replies.