Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp linked that horse punch twice.

I almost feel bad for Leeds. This is such a weird way to go, if we stay up and it will be no thanks to us it will just feel silly.

Like you all should be reminded that even if we lost the Crystal Palace game last season we'd have stayed up

I was really nervous of WH approach to these games, as I still am with Spurs. However I am now reassured having given Leeds a good tonking. It’s all down to Monday, Newcastle win and we should come through this. And if we don’t then I wish a pox upon the players and the board. But my money is on us staying up……
I think so too mate.

If Leicester are out of the equation by tomorrow night we have 4 routes to safety:

Win and we are safe.
Draw and see Leicester and Leeds draw too.
Draw and see Leicester and Leeds win.
Lose and see Leicester and Leeds both lose.

I think they're all very credible outcomes for the final day.

I don’t want him here, I’d keep Dyche also Dyche has hardly had a chance here to show what he can do.
Potter can build a team within a limited budget with a style of football that will entertain.

Dyche is very limited. But I'll be eternally grateful if he finishes of the job of keeping us up. His pragmatism gave us that chance. We were gone without him after Frank.

But let's move forward.

I think so too mate.

If Leicester are out of the equation by tomorrow night we have 4 routes to safety:

Win and we are safe.

Leicester won't be out of the equation tomorrow?

I think so too mate.

Win and we are safe.

The most likely outcome is that neither of them win another game.

This is 2 teams that have 1 win from 23 combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.