Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too mate.

If Leicester are out of the equation by tomorrow night we have 4 routes to safety:

Win and we are safe.
Draw and see Leicester and Leeds draw too.
Draw and see Leicester and Leeds win.
Lose and see Leicester and Leeds both lose.

I think they're all very credible outcomes for the final day.

but you can’t risk and shouldn’t on the others

it’s only win and only win

Potter can build a team within a limited budget with a style of football that will entertain.

Dyche is very limited. But I'll be eternally grateful if he finishes of the job of keeping us up. His pragmatism gave us that chance. We were gone without him after Frank.

But let's move forward.

Would Potter get us scoring more goals than Dyche? I'm really not sure on Potter if hes much better than Dyche.

Indeed, all they have won is our record low points total.

This is crucial. Cannot be thankful for delivering to us such a season as this.

The 20 team league record is 34 points and staying up. That was when west brom edged out and stayed up instead of Charlton. Two or three others have managed 35 but we've already got quite the pedigree if we survive with 36

Indeed, all they have won is our record low points total.
Problem is mate our expectations have been lowered significantly by Kenwright and co, its infected a lot of the fan base.
We have lots saying we just need to consolidate our PL status next season also.

Ive said many times on here this league is poor and it doesnt take much to move up the table, look at Villa.
I certainly wont have the mindset of going into the new season with finish 17th and il be happy, get to fk.

Leicester: obviously we all hope they can be seen off by Newcastle - who should do exactly that - but their home record is atrocious and I cant see Moyes letting up in the league. He'll want West Ham ticking over. I fancy West Ham there final game.
Good for us that they got to the final. It will hopefully keep them focused until the end of the season.

That's not funny, but I still definitely laughed.

Its the kind of superiority laugh, eh? Hobbes defined that like four hundred years ago. It's like laughing at dumb stuff you used to do as a teenager, or laughing down at others because they did exactly that embarrassing stuff. It's not a funny laugh. It's a "don't ever do that again" laugh

The most likely outcome is that neither of them win another game.

This is 2 teams that have 1 win from 23 combined.
Absolutley. And that's what I beleive too mate.

I said earlier I wouldn't be surprised if what we have now keeps us up.

I dont see a win from Leicester in their last 2. So best case scenario for them is 32 points. Newcastle might just get a draw against Spurs handing them 33 but worse GD even if we're turned over by 2 goals by B'mouth.

Potter can build a team within a limited budget with a style of football that will entertain.

Dyche is very limited. But I'll be eternally grateful if he finishes of the job of keeping us up. His pragmatism gave us that chance. We were gone without him after Frank.

But let's move forward.

Sounds like Potter is off to Nice mate.

Who wouldn’t want to live there !!!

Problem is mate our expectations have been lowered significantly by Kenwright and co, its infected a lot of the fan base.
We have lots saying we just need to consolidate our PL status next season also.

Ive said many times on here this league is poor and it doesnt take much to move up the table, look at Villa.
I certainly wont have the mindset of going into the new season with finish 17th and il be happy, get to fk.
mate we just need to stay up and then look at the other issues

I dont see a win from Leicester in their last 2. So best case scenario for them is 32 points. Newcastle might just get a draw against Spurs handing them 33 but worse GD even if we're turned over by 2 goals by B'mouth.

Sometimes these things are simple. If you are a poor team, in poor form, you tend to lose games.

no dave win is what everton must do no other situation

Status
Not open for further replies.