Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Newcastle and Man Utd were already certain on CL? Liverpool did only managed a draw yesterday when they needed a win.

Can still catch Newcastle on GD. If Newcastle lose twice and Liverpool slap Southampton. So they need a point.

Leeds where never winning today for me, but they went one worst than i expected and lost, i thought they may draw
The bedwetters on wrote the game off when they went 1-0 up mate - its down to us to win our last game - Bournemouth looked fast & pacy on MOTD v United got beat 1-0 to a cracking over head kick goal - we are not United - also we are torn to bits with injuries ..... but I think we can do it ;)

Think youre linked with Cannon for next season along with Swansea and Blackburn.

How highly is he rated in your division compared with the other forwards?

We won’t get him back. There are bigger clubs, like Swansea and Blackburn who will offer a bigger financial package to yourselves.

He’s one of the best finishers I’ve seen at this level. He’s still raw in a sense of his judgement and awareness but that will come with time.

He scored 8 in 20 for us. He’s easily a 20 goal striker if he plays a full division at this level.

I think another loan out to a Championship side for a full season will do him the world of good and then he can take that step up.

FWIW, I’ve watched a lot of Simms with him being at Blackpool/Sunderland and Tom is twice the player imo.

Mykelenko should be back.

Patterson jarred his knee, so he`s a possible.

DCL, is the big doubt.

Our defence should be a lot better anyhow as least we have Coady back. If Mykolenko is fit surely we can put out a 4 or 5 that is half decent. We didn't have DCL for the Brentford game and still won.

I'm not going to get ahead of myself anymore until Leicester have been put out of the equation.

Bournemouth fans on their forum seem to hate Leeds and want us to stay up. Wonder if they'll bring many fans ,they usually return half their allocation

The bedwetters on wrote the game off when they went 1-0 up mate - its down to us to win our last game - Bournemouth looked fast & pacy on MOTD v United got beat 1-0 to a cracking over head kick goal - we are not United - also we are torn to bits with injuries .....
A draw will do unless Leeds win by 3 which i dont see at all, they may not even win v Spurs who knows as they lost today when it was a 100% win going by some - we obviously need Leicester to lose tomorrow, which is all i can see hopefully.

Last home game of their first ever season qualifying for Champs League, they`ll want to go out with a bang mate.
They're a very good team this season and if they play to 70% of what they have been then that would be enough to brush aside Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.