Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this earlier mate...it wont cut through the smell of urine hanging in the air though.

Today has been a NIGHTMARE for Leeds and Leicester.

Us? We did fine. Wolves were favouru=ites and we got a draw.

What is there to be pissed off aboit right now?

Up to Big Sam now to get a win.

Amazingly - we were favourites today.

Leeds and Leicester have to win Tomorrow/Monday for me. Pressure is now on them so let’s see if they can react. They are both in the drop zone for a reason. Both could also very well get beat for all we know. I’m more worried about the 11 we will be fielding against Bournemouth.

I'm not going to lie - it's really only the financial implications that are making me hugely fearful of the drop

The 'prestige' of playing in the top flight, the long unbroken period of being in it, playing against our neighbours and the other mega teams - I'm honestly not that arsed about giving that stuff up, TBH it's all become a bit of a drain over the past few years

We're not even plucky little Everton anymore
This with bells on.

Ultimately, the club deserve to drop a division even if the fans don't. My vitriol towards the squad is only as a consequence of the utterly horrendous ownership that the club has had to endure for years now.

Pretty sure the relegation computer had us +60% before today. If Leeds win tomorrow its going to be 20%. It's nonsense anyway. It swings from one figure to the next after each result. We were odds on to go down three weeks ago.
I think the concern from fans is more about the fact that over two games for our opponents and one for us - we no longer have control - our ‘fate’ - good or bad is out of our hands. Hopefully West Ham do us a favour and win or at least draw.

Think we're done. Even if Leeds don't win tomorrow, they're gonna beat Spurs cause Spurs are crap.

Don't think we get anything better than a point out of the Bournemouth game.

So Bournemouth who have 39 points will definitely not lose to Everton but Spurs who are on 57 points will get beaten by Leeds for sure.

Hmm.

Yes mate, that's the one.

I dont brush under the carpet I say I get it wrong on ocassion.

Imagine getting some relief by pointing out my wrong prediction. Is that where you are right now? Pitiful.

If we're in the bottom three after tomorrow then you'll have something to moan about. Until then, cheer up. We got a very precious point today.

Yes. You get a lot wrong and are arrogant with it.

Think we're done. Even if Leeds don't win tomorrow, they're gonna beat Spurs cause Spurs are crap.

Don't think we get anything better than a point out of the Bournemouth game.
Spurs are indeed crap, but what does that make a team 10 places below them in the table?

Just let our fate be in our hands come Tuesday morning.

Its hard not to think about the 'what ifs' its absolutely draining.

Status
Not open for further replies.