Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to facè reality, its unlikely we stay up.

We wil struggle big time to beat bournemouth at home, especially without dcl, point at best.

Leeds will win at least one game, probably an unmotivated spurs team. They will get a result tomorrow too.

Everyone going on about a draw today being a great result, it wasn't, we needed a win.

I think we are done and so do a lot of blues.

Leeds will stay up now sadly.

We’re still a point better off than this morning which is positive. Whilst the 99th minute goal was one of relief for us and a gut punch for our rivals, I would think (certainly in terms of Leeds) our rivals will gradually see there is an opportunity there for them to overtake us. Difficult to see how it will play out, Moyes may field the strongest team he can to protect / keep momentum going for the final. Allardyce may be motivated to get one over both of his former clubs with one result….who knows?

Two keys results for us would be 1) remaining out of the bottom 3 on Monday night and 2) if DCL injury is not as bad as thought and he can play on Sunday. If those latter two criteria are met, I would feel very confident of avoiding relegation.

It changes loads.
If Leeds get a draw tomorrow it wouldve put them above us with one game left, now if they draw its still completely in our hands.
Leicester need a win away to Newcastle or its completely in our control.
Time to pull on the big boy pants.
It wouldnt of put them above us they would of been on the same points but we have a better GD

Should say well done to the officials with the injury time, semano wasted no less than 4 minutes faking a head injury and its good to see them punished
That, along with 2 minutes for 4 sets of subs, plus the additional 2 minutes wasted by Neves embracing almost his entire team before leaving the field... 9 seems actually spot on.

Time to facè reality, its unlikely we stay up.

We wil struggle big time to beat bournemouth at home, especially without dcl, point at best.

Leeds will win at least one game, probably an unmotivated spurs team. They will get a result tomorrow too.

Everyone going on about a draw today being a great result, it wasn't, we needed a win.

I think we are done and so do a lot of blues.

Leeds will stay up now sadly.

Who is on about that? Why are you making things up you utter weird helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.