Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Leeds win tomorrow, we are likely down.
If Leicester win on Monday, we are almost definitely down.
The next two days decide our fate and we no longer have a say in it.
f ing hell, let me get me pen and calculator out again....nah f it just need whu to win tomorre,

Especially when people on here were saying our rivals won’t win a game between them.

People never learn. Look at the points this club, Burnley and Leeds all won in April-May 2022.

When games start to run out and careers really are on the line it's amazing how more concentrated and organised teams are. Forest are night and day compared to start of the season when they were shipping 2-3 every week.

The big plus at least is Leicester have completely flopped in last few months when they had a chance to comfortably get clear otherwise it would be all over now.

Every season this happens, teams at the bottom win games out of nowhere after being [Poor language removed] all year.

Don't rule out Leicester or Leeds winning both games, it wouldn't stun me.

As I just posted if Leeds win both their games we can beat Bournemouth and still go down.
Exactly. Leeds game is absolutely massive tomorrow with us only drawing today. If they win, then we can still go down even if we beat Bournemouth if Leeds win their final game as well. Even though the point today felt like a win, it will only be useful so long as Leeds don't win tomorrow. The way this weekend is going it wouldn't surprise me now if they did win.

Football is money, and we spent plenty. Economic incompetence is something else, and managerial appointments that makes no sense is something else. You live and die by the sword, when consecutive seasons end like this may e we deserve the championship? I personally would like to play for something other than anything above 17th and Liverpool outside the top 4, ah well...we might get one wish this season. Consequitive seasons in top flight ....Dixie dean..blah...blah...blah...

Status
Not open for further replies.