Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Leicester beat West Ham on the last day, which is near guaranteed considering the circumstances, it means that a Leicester win on Monday night sees us relegated.

A much more likely Leeds win tomorrow will see us on the brink and having to count on SPURS on the last day.

How has it come to this.

Cheers Mikel.

Can’t see Moyes offering us a lifeline either.

All down to Richy last day at Elland Road I guess!

Arsenal were putrid , just like Spurs will be v Leeds next week.

Pray that West Ham have got some pride to play for otherwise we are done , regardless of whether we can somehow get 3 points v Bournemouth.

Honestly I think we are down.

Becomes much clearer now. No margin for error, we need Leeds to not win at West Ham and Leicester not win at Newcastle Monday. If that happens, it’s all about us. Win at home to Bournemouth and we stay up regardless of other results. Tomorrows game is pivotal. Confident Leicester don’t win at Newcastle Monday, less confident Leeds won’t beat West Ham tomorrow.

Especially when people on here were saying our rivals won’t win a game between them.
We talked about surprise results which seemed to be heavily discounted by other ‘know it all’ posters. We had the first one of the run in with the win at Brighton and the second one has come today with Forest. It really pisses me off when other posters jus5 casually assume results and accuse other posters of pissing their beds. Absolute dickheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.